Fifth Generation Technologies India (P) Ltd. (5G), is a global software product company focused on providing innovative digital solutions in the domains of manufacturing, energy and finance. Established in the year 2000, 5G has offices in 4 countries, and has a customer base in 14 countries around the globe.
5G is currently seeking to recruit software engineers specializing in Java technologies to augment its current team that is building an on-demand platform that provides clearing, settlement and back office solutions for the financial industry. The specific skill set includes:
Java - 3 Positions
- Anyone from 3 to 7 years of experience in Java Technologies.
- Experience in designing & developing large-scale web applications.
- Hands-on development experience using one of Spring-Boot, Play or an equivalent web framework.
- Hands-on experience writing testable code.
- Hands-on experience using jUnit, jMock and related test frameworks.
- Knowledge of other languages such as Python or Ruby is a plus.
- Experience in developing & deploying applications in Linux.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Software Developer - 3 Positions
- Degree in any discipline preferably BE / B-Tech in Electronics or Computer science.
- Anyone from 1 to 2 years of overall experience.
- Experience in developing code adhering to coding style guidelines and standards.
- Ability to write code to test code (Automated unit testing).
- Good exposure to version control systems like Git.
- Alternately candidates with knowledge of development in Python using Django framework.
- Good understanding of ANSI standard queries (T-SQL/PL-SQL).
- Preference would be given to candidates who had worked in Product Industry.
- Knowledge in Ionic framework for Android app development.
Applications are to be sent via e-mail to [email protected], quoting either "Java" or "Software Developer" in the subject line. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No follow-up phone calls or e-mails please.